Tuesday, March 30, 2010

First Birthday

It's the babies first birthday today. I can't believe it's been a year. Plan to finish her smocked bishop easter dress in the next day or so (this dress was not the original plan but the pattern for the one I wanted did not come in so that one will have to get done later) along with a "play outfit" that will be a smocked bishop shirt with diaper cover panties underneath. Then on to an outfit or two for my big girl so she doesn't feel left out! Which one to do first is the question - the trunk out here in my "office/living room/dining room/sewing room" area is full of fabric for childrens clothes labeled as to what pattern I bought the fabric for, the size, the child, etc. but I keep finding new ones that I want to do as well! Decisions, decisions...

No comments:

Post a Comment