Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Here we go!

Well, I've made the big leap and ordered fabric to start sewing so I can get my shop set up on Etsy and have something to start selling!  I decided it was best to have a couple of prints and solids that all coordinate so there are a few variations to choose from and I can customize them without just sewing something with fabric I have in one size and not offering anyone a chance to have that outfit in another size because I don't have the fabric!  I'm very excited as well as a little scared but I can't wait to get started.  Now I just have to see if I can figure out how to use the serger that my mom brought me to check out so I can really make these look professional - and I also need to finalize the name for this project!  Not sure I want to stick with NLK Kids Klothes & More.  Thinking of like K&K Kidz Kloset, etc. or something fun like that!  We'll see, I guess I'd better figure it out soon...

On another note, I am getting my act together on the Christening Gown site as well hoping to get that making some money to help finance this little venture - and helping with household bills!  Thinking about setting up a separate blog for that on wordpress that is geared towards business.  One more thing to keep up with but gotta do what I gotta do!

No comments:

Post a Comment