Monday, April 5, 2010

Getting Started!

Well, I have officially decided to try this Etsy thing and sell handmade children's clothes - in my spare time!  Unfortunately, blogging, tweeting, marketing, etc. takes a lot of time and with two little ones heading into summer it should be interesting to fit it all in.  If I can get the family on board that will help.  Maybe the relatives can watch them a bit here and there so that I can get more than 5 minutes of work done at a time!  Then I will have a few different styles of dresses ready to go when I "go live" on Etsy (I'm shooting for May 1) while adding a few things for babies and little boys like jumpers, bubbles & shorts & shirts outfits as I get things going.  I may add some bags, just simple totes and handbags, as well, if time permits once I get the children's clothes started.

I have worked hard in my spare time this past holiday weekend to get the business end of things heading in the right direction and building relationships with companies to purchase supplies.  I am so excited I can hardly wait but I cannot ignore all of my other responsibilities so will have to squeeze all this in and work some late nights and long weekends!  Will try to keep posting regularly and keep everyone updated on the "grand opening"!

Thanks to all for their support & encouragement!  Talk to you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment